start-up business kit
- Under the new capital allowances rules, businesses with unrelieved expenditure in their general or special pool of below £1,000 may claim capital allowances of up to £1,000 for each pool.
- Ensure you make any charitable donations under the Gift Aid scheme. That way the charity may recover an additional 20% from the Government and the individual donor can claim higher rate tax relief on the grossed up amount.
- Unincorporated businesses with accounting year ends other than 31 March and 5 April should consider changing their year end. This would accelerate the availability of trading losses, which could be utilised against other income for the current year or carried back to the previous tax years.
Cholij Accounting is
regulated by the Institute
of Financial Accountants
Cholij Accounting is an HMRC registered
agent. You can find out more about HMRC
by visiting the HMRC website.
We can advise you on the corporate structure of your start-up, be it sole trader, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership.
We will work with you to ensure that you are fully conversant with all the financial requirements of the start–up and advise you on
an ongoing basis for all your financial and business needs.
Please enter your details in the form on the right to receive your free Start-Up Business Kit
We can provide all your basic bookkeeping and accounting requirements such as:
- Management Accounts and information
- Payroll services
- Statutory non-audited accounts
- Annual accounts preparation
To help you manage and run your business, we provide a number of services which enables you to have the pertinent information to make informed decisions as well as ensuring that all statutory obligations are met:
- Budgets, business plans and forecasts
- Corporate structure
- Company secretarial services
- FSA financial accounting
We can deal with all of your tax needs whether it be, income tax, capital gains tax, trusts, corporation tax and VAT. The services we offer ranges from compliance and tax planning, some of which are:
- Personal Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Capital Gains Tax
- Company Tax Returns
- Trust Returns
- VAT Returns
- Tax Planning
With many years board level experience, we are able to advise you on ways to develop and grow your business.
We are able to advise you on the implementation of accounting and payroll software, management information and financial management systems.
Making use of our professional contacts, we are also able to provide you with suitable advisors for the following services:
- Trademarks and Patents
- Independent Financial Advice
- IT maintenance and websites
Alexander Djukicin, Director
Raid Enterprises Ltd, Web and Graphic Designer, London SE11